New and returning families can access the directory, by following the steps below.
- Go to the Pierce directory website.
- Click on the Register/Login button.
- Under "New User?" select "Create Account"
- If you are a returning Pierce family, please create your account using the email address used previously for the Pierce PTO (this is very important in order to link your new login to your previous family account).
- If you are new Pierce family please follow the prompts to create your account.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in two hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- After you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
- Once logged in, you should be able to add or edit your family information, update your student's teacher, and specify your directory publishing preferences.
If you are having problems signing up or have any questions, send an email to email@example.com
Important: You will not receive login credentials until you are accepted.