We are getting a brand new web site up and ready for you this Fall 2022!
The Pierce PTO uses Membership Toolkit to manage its contact list, send out the Bridge newsletter and other communications, and to give you access to the Pierce Family Directory.
*You must activate your account to stay connected with the PTO and access the directory!*
How to activate your Pierce Membership Toolkit account:
- Click on LOGIN on the navigation menu
- Prompts on this Login page vary, depending on your browser or login status. Follow the “Returning User” or “New User” prompts (or, you might have an area that says "your personal information is out of date and needs to be updated.")
- If you successfully logged on as a Returning User, you should be all set!
- New or Outdated Users, make sure you verify your email (by going into your email inbox and clicking on the link sent to you) to complete the account set up process.
Thank you for activating your Membership Toolkit account. You will now be added to the contact list to receive PTO communications.
ABOUT THE FAMILY DIRECTORY
1) After activating your account, did you try to access the Directory and get this message: “I’m sorry, the page you were looking for could not be found”? It may take 1-3 days for the PTO to approve your account and give you access to the directory. This is done so that the directory is secure and accessible only by families of current Pierce students. Please try to access the directory again over the next few days. If, after 3 days, you still do not have access, email email@example.com to address the matter.
2) The directory will show you only those people who have both ACTIVATED their Membership Toolkit account AND gave permission to be visible in the directory. If you are looking for someone and cannot find them, most likely they have not fulfilled both of these criteria. If you, personally, have done both of these things and still do not see yourself in the directory, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to address the matter.
Having trouble activating your Membership Toolkit account? Email us at email@example.com.
_ _ _
The Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) at Pierce School is made up of parents/guardians and teachers. Its mission is to enhance the school experience for students, educators, and families by 1) promoting connections between home and school and 2) funding, supporting, and hosting school and community activities.
This mission is accomplished through the volunteerism and support of parents, families, and school staff as well as fundraising.
_ _ _
Link to Pierce School Web Site: https://www.brookline.k12.ma.us/pierce
Link to Public Schools of Brookline Web Site: https://www.brookline.k12.ma.us/